Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yar, sometimes I wonder why I bother plunderin' at all.

Here' some new stuff from the latest Gallery Girls event and a piece I made for an internal art contest at Autodesk.

Autodesk recently held an employee art contest. The only rules were that you have to use our Sketchbook Pro software. I figured it wouldn't look to good if I didn't at least enter something. They are having prizes though, one of which is the sexy new Wacom tablet.

In the time I spent making this, I realized I don't really care for Sketchbook Pro too much. I just kept wishing it was Photoshop the whole time; no color editing or layer blending modes. Lame!



The Gallery Girls event was a pirate theme this time, much better than the hippies. Too bad they don't have these more often.







No comments: